7 Things Stray Dogs Want You to Listen
01 Oct 2016
| by |
Stray dogs are ubiquitous across the globe such that today or tomorrow you will confront a stray in your area. If you would have noticed half of the time they avoid confrontation with you. Ever thought why? Most of the people don’t treat stray dogs well. They are mistreated almost every time. With nerve wrecking incidents of killing strays just to get back at them are furthermore disturbing. Whenever you come across a street dog, they aren’t just ready to attack you but urging you to listen to them.
1. Play with me and I can be your best friend for life.
Image Source: www.dogexpress.in
2. Don’t throw rocks at me, I won’t hurt you.
Image Source: chickensmoothie.com
3. I’m scared not by you but the world who thinks killing me is the best solution.
Image Source: whitewolfpack.com
4. I’m protecting my friend, and my friend protects me too.
Image Source: borgenmagazine.com
5. Sometimes, humans aren’t as appalling as they seem to be.
Image Source: TheDodo.com
6. Our lunch is the trash can near your house.
Image Source: pinterest.com
7. Adopt me! I will never let you down.
Image Source: youtube.com
Killing is never a solution to anything. One has to make an effort and understand. Just because dogs can’t voice themselves doesn’t mean you could treat them however you want to. Hear them and we are sure they’ll hear you too.