1. Grab a doggy treat and place your dog before of yourself. Create your dog inquisitive about the treat by waving it in its face.
2. Place the treat on the ground directly before of the dog.
3. The dog's head can follow the treat onto the bottom.
4. Pull the treat (still on the floor) toward yourself as you advice your pet, "Lie down"
5. Provide your canine the treat, however solely once he gets into the lying down posture. If your cherubic very little pooch does not abide by , do not provide him the treat currently. Instead, try again.
6. If that does not work then tell your dog to take a seat and place the treat down right before of him say change posture and if your dog lies down provide him the treat and say smart boy.