I'm not sure what the implement was myself, but it was like a large blower/razor which made a really loud and scary noise, which is why my dog's heartbeat was racing, that's what caused him to go into a state of shock.
I was not notified of the consequences of this implement after they used it. After my dog went into a state of shock they said "One in thousand dogs reacts like this"
The hospital has already fired the groomer and some of the other staff responsible, however the head doctor who was in in charge someone called Dr. Shelly has still not been fired.
She's an idiot, to sum it up. She thought she could pass off another Shih Tzu puppy as my own after his death and told my mother not to tell me.
All I can say is that I am in a financial position to sue this hospital for their negligence. They are commercial money minded freaks who view dogs as nothing but a commodity .
I know that suing them cannot bring back my own puppy but at least it can stop this hospital from causing injustice to other dogs once and for all.
My father wishes to sue them and ask them for a sum of 1 lakh for either opening a dog shelter for strays or for contributing 1 lakh to an existing shelter under our name.