10 quotes on dogs that would melt your heart
13 Jun 2016
| by |
We know how we feel about our fur babies. The exuberant amount of love that we have for them can make us write poems, sonnets, and novels on them. The good thing is we are not alone who feel like this. Here is a list of 10 quotes, handpicked by our team (you know with a click of a mouse) that we feel most strongly about. It has shaken our world and brought an “Oh I know that feeling” smile on our faces. Get ready for a joyous ride of emotions.
1) “If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” ? Will Rogers
Absolutely true! One is reminded of that Hindi song, “Tu Jahan Jahan Chalega, Mera Saaya Saath Hoga”
2) “The more boys I meet the more I love my dog.” ? Carrie Underwood
This quote isn’t just limited to mean boys, it is applicable for all the mean people we bump into in our day to day lives. Thanks to these pooches, pet owners do not know what Monday blues mean.
3) “Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.” ? Roger A. Caras
Own a dog and you’ll know what heaven on earth means. Everyone deserves to experience the pure and inexhaustible love of a dog!
4) “Be the person your dog thinks you are!” – J.W. Stephens
Yes, that be true! So according to this quote, we all should treat people how we would treat our dogs! No, that’s not a bad thing at all. In fact, the world will become a better place to live in :)
5) “A dog can’t think that much about what he’s doing, he just does what feels right.” - Barbara Kingsolver
Something all dog parents feel about their pet babies. Loving them isn’t a duty, it just feels right. They are the missing piece of our hearts!
6) “Once you have had a wonderful dog, a life without one, is a life diminished.” —Dean Koontz
Dogs with their presence add so much value to our lives. There love is an enrichment for our battered souls.
7) “Happiness is a warm puppy.”- Charles M. Schulz
Just the thought of the cute little button of a nose and pudgy little paw of a puppy, makes us go 'awwww' !
8) “Dogs do speak, but only to those who know how to listen.” - Orhan Pamuk
Pet owners and dogs share a special language. It’s the language of unconditional love and trust.
9) “If a dog will not come to you after having looked you in the face, you should go home and examine your conscience.” —Woodrow Wilson
Something no loving dog parent would ever know! :)
9) “Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really.” ? Agnes Sligh Turnbull
A reality every dog parent knows but doesn’t want to accept.
Shoot a comment in our comments section and tell us which quote did you relate to the most!