8 Lovely Reasons Why Dogs Are A Better Valentine Than Humans
13 Feb 2016
| by |
Ummmmm, you already know dogs are the best living beings on earth! So why spend Valentine's with a Human?
This is the coolest read:
1. They will not have any plans whatsoever. No office work, no urgent meeting, no family commitment!
Thats right, they're all yours on this special day of love!
2. You don’t have to worry about whether or not they’ll get you a gift. Because let’s be honest, dogs are not the best gift givers.
“Ok so I got you this stick. If you don’t like it you can TOTALLY return it. Seriously, there were a bunch of options. Very reasonably priced.”
3. Because no matter what, you will be their SUPERHERO!
Good news, right guys?
4. You don’t have to wear HEELS or TIGHTS. I REPEAT. YOU DON’T HAVE TO WEAR HEELS OR TIGHTS.
Ladies, why do this to yourself?
5. You don’t have to label your relationship before you’re ready.
If you’re in a new relationship, Valentine’s Day makes things REAL awkward. Everyone around you is dropping L bombs and you’re sitting there like “I like you a lot so far and I think maybe if Valentine’s Day were in 4 months I could say this but... if you were a dog this would be way easier. Anyday.
6. You can talk for hours and don't need to worry about being judged! Forever kind of love.
Isn't this what every person is looking for? Yes, you might have to listen to a few barks, but thats just your dog trying to be in the conversation!
7. Selfies with them are the CUTEST THING EVER. No matter how you look, the picture is perfect!
8. You get all the love, and none of the pressure.
Seriously, when your Valentine has absolutely NO idea what Valentine’s Day is, it really takes the pressure off. Your dog isn’t sitting there like, “You didn’t get me as good of a gift as last year? ARE YOU NOT INVESTED IN THIS RELATIONSHIP ANYMORE?” Or, “Why can’t we ever go out and do something ROMANTIC for a change?” They’re just sitting there like…
Dogs don’t need words, or material items. They need actions and love. That’s what Valentine’s Day should be about. So, have a wonderful day with you pooch!