8 Relationship Goals To Be Learnt From These Awesome Four-Legged Couples
04 Jul 2016
| by |
Love is something that has more than one meaning. It's bigger than all of us. It's divine. It's when you know that you cannot imagine your life without that one person. It's when that one person means the universe to you.
If human couples can set goals, why can't our dog couples! In fact, #RelationshipGoals need to be redefined. Read what they've got to say about love:
1. Love is when she gives me a kiss and I feel like it's the first time she's touching me.
2. And it's when I can overcome my fears and ask her just anything!
3. It's when the way I look at the world changes. She changes my weaknesses into my strengths.
4. Love is when simple things like watching the rainfall becomes the only thing that amuses you. With him, by my side, I feel I am on the top of the world!
5. Yes sometimes we can act like complete idiots, but it's okay. We love that side even more!
6. Its when I don't even want to stay a minute without you in this world. I never will.
7. And if you let me, I want to make sure we resolve every fight in just a second. Because I don't want to waste a moment without your smiling face.
8. You can have all the chips you want babe. I love you thin, I love you fat. I love you.
Is there anything more we can say to our loved ones? This is all, if this is what you feel for that person you have in mind, then my dear, this is love. Go for him or her! Take that leap and celebrate your love! Share any other goal you have in mind with us in the comments below!