14 Things Your Dog Does When He is Home Alone!
30 Apr 2016
| by |
You must have often wondered what your pooch does when you’re not around. Well, it’s hard to find out if you don’t have cameras installed all over your house. But to solve this persisting mystery, we present to you our findings.
Keep scrolling to know what your dog prefers to do in secret!!
1. Shine your shoes. You will never know how good footwear tastes. Yummm!
2. Keep security of the house. Accept it, dogs are better at it than humans.
3. Dogs also fancy talking to plants and peeing all over the garden. Well, someone needs to water the grass while you’re away.
4. Sleep in your bed; Since you don't seem to allow him while you're at home. Yeah! He’s a rebel.
5. Raid your closet. Maybe you don’t take him out for shopping, so he’ll just borrow some of your stuff.
6. Start his scholarly studies. What if you need some professional help during exams!
7. Lick and smell all the furniture. Just to check if everything is in proper condition.
8. Become a detective! (You guessed it right! I gave training to Sherlock Holmes)
9. Try out your heels.
10. Do some secret yoga. Obviously he doesn’t want you to see him in such embarrassing poses.
11. Become a mummy. This explains where all the toilet paper goes!
12. Watch television. How else to kill those never ending hours.
13. Try out a new look. (Yeah! that lip colour suits me well ! Mwah)
14. Do a checkup of your electronics.
Watch Out for that naughty doggie next time (and pretend that you don't know anything!!)