Simba had 4 failed adoption and currently he is receiving training. He is a hyper-active pupper!
- Simba is 9 month's old, male lab retriever- NEUTERED and Vaccinated
- Looking for a home strictly without small kids and senior citizens
-Simba is a super hyper active puppy and is extremely friendly on the other hand
-The adopter family'requires to have:
-experience with large dogs
-They will have to come train with simba in the training school untill we are convinced that you are fit to give Simba a well relaxed life by making him use his energy in the right way
- Crate for simba will be a compulsory thing (The adopter will be in-charge of buying the crate of Simba's size)
- Everything from leash walking, crate routine and other required will be taught by the trainer, so this is why it's important for the family to be committed towards the adoption and frequent by visiting him in the school untill adoption
- Mostly Looking for an independent house with a garden. Please note that having a garden will not mean replacing his walks with a backyard .He requires long walks
-Simba can not be on kibbels diet, only fresh food
If you feel you are the one please come forward. Share and spread the word. Pre and post-adoption house checks and other adoption formalities are mandatory. Available for adoption in Delhi/NCR.