Fourteen Dogs Took Their Last Breath In Saskatoon Dog Boarding
13 Sep 2016
| by |
A regular client of Playful Paws pet centre, Sarah Gee dropped her adorable
to the centre like usual. The next day unimaginable news was given to her by her dog. An investigation has been launched by the Saskatoon police officials regarding deaths of 14 dogs who took their last breath at the Saskatoon dog boarding facility. Apparently, the reason being told for such unfortunate incident is heat exhaustion. The manager of Playful Paws Pet Centre, Bonnie Clark mentioned that there was some kind of malfunctioning in the heating system. the facebook page of Playful Paws has posted on Facebook, saying that “It was due to a mechanical failure on one of its rooftop heating units, which in turn caused it to continuously push heat into one of its upstairs kennel rooms until the dogs died”.
Image Source: playfulpawspetcenter.com
When the staff arrived the next morning, they were saddened to see 14 dogs dead. Clark said, “All of us at Playful Paws are devastated. We understand the hurt that this is causing and the distress for a lot of people.” All the dog owners have been notified about the loss. According to her, there were large-breed dogs in the room.
The kennel facility is currently planning to deal with all the autopsy and cremation fees. Also, they have promised that they will fully cooperate with the police during the investigations.
May all pooches’ souls rest in peace!