• WAGpedia
  • Articles
    • Whatsapp
      • DogSpot makes shopping easier via instant messaging!
        Whatsapp us on +91- 9599090487 and let us know what your furry friend requires and we will get your order delivered.
Dog Treats

I need to transfer my Bulldog ownership to me, please help?

Hi I bought a bulldog puppy. The puppy is KCI registered but with the old owner from where I bought it. I need to transfer its ownership to me. So please let me know the process to do that and if you have any phone no where I can contact that will be a great help. Thanks..................
By dhruv m · 05 Jun 2010 5:57 pm


By Dinkar Singh · 06 Jun 2010 7:03 pm
There is a transfer form which you need to fill in and also get it signed by the breeder/ previous owner of the pup and then send it to KCI along with its papers and DD.

Check out the kennel club of india website for downloads and numbers etc.
No Comments · Post Comments
By dhruv m · 06 Jun 2010 7:09 pm
No Comments · Post Comments
By vijith · 07 Jun 2010 2:50 pm
Hi Dhruv in continuation to mr. dinakar posting i would ay you have to pay 100 rs toward tranfer fee and 20 extra for sending the papers back to you throug Regd-post. so make a DD and send it
No Comments · Post Comments
By Vedant Agarwal · 09 Jun 2010 8:05 pm
the website is thekci.org
No Comments · Post Comments

Ask a Question

Related Articles
  • Follow Us:

Views and Articles are not endorsed by DogSpot.in. DogSpot does not assume responsibility or liability for any Comment or for any claims, damages, or losses resulting from any use of the Site or the materials contained therein. All contributions and Articles are owned by DogSpot.in.