Things you should know before starting a kennel
1. Full knowledge about the breeds that you re gonna keep and conditions which suit them.
2. Plan on budget,how much you want to spend on your dogs,for their maintenance,food,training etc.
3. Choosing a suitable place with lot of open area and has access to all the basic amenities like water,food,electricity etc.
4. What facilities you would like to avail in your kennel.
5. How much time you will devote to your kennel.
My advice to you would be first start a small kennel in a open and hygienic place,with a single breed and get experience about what things you would need and what not.