• Whatsapp Whatsapp
      • DogSpot makes shopping easier via instant messaging!
        Whatsapp us on +91- 9599090487 and let us know what your furry friend requires and we will get your order delivered.

How to get puppies papers from KCI if the parents are registered?

I have adult Rottweiler male and female, both parents are KCI registered and they were mated , puppies are born now, How can i get papers for the puppies. what is the process?
By mahendra reddy · 01 Apr 2013 2:18 pm


By santhanam ravi · 05 Apr 2013 5:12 pm
My first question is, Have you transfered the parents papers to your name..?? if yes, Then go to the local KCI website and download Form A and litter registration form. The Form A is called The stud form. Since you own the male, you can sign the stud form, And then fill the litter registration form with all that is needed. After this call the kennel club person for a litter inspection. Once you are done then take the money and go to that person. He'll send all the required stuffs to the KCI.. you will get the papers of the puppies in two to three months time
No Comments · Post Comments
yashkant gaur
By ramandeep singh · General · 02 Apr 2015 10:53 am ·
yashkant gaur
By aditya · Adoption · 02 Nov 2014 6:03 pm ·
yashkant gaur
By siddhartha nagwekar · Dog Training · 03 Aug 2014 1:40 pm ·
yashkant gaur
By gaurav · Dog Food · 29 Jul 2014 2:37 pm ·
yashkant gaur
By samiksha kouskiya · Kennel Club of India · 21 Jul 2014 3:46 pm ·
yashkant gaur
By Koushik Perla · General · 14 Jul 2014 11:52 pm ·
yashkant gaur
By Debojyoti Sarkar · Dog Training · 18 Jun 2014 8:50 am ·
yashkant gaur
By Rajat · Buying a puppy · 25 Feb 2014 3:07 pm ·

Ask a Question

Related Articles
  • Follow Us:

Views and Articles are not endorsed by DogSpot.in. DogSpot does not assume responsibility or liability for any Comment or for any claims, damages, or losses resulting from any use of the Site or the materials contained therein. All contributions and Articles are owned by DogSpot.in.