VetriScience Glycoflex Joint Supplement - 60 Tablets
Formulas to support proper joint and connective tissue function in dogs
Glyco-Flex Classic for Dogs products are comprehensive formulas for the support of joint and connective tissue functions in dogs at any stage of life. Because age‚ breed‚ diet‚ lifestyle‚ injury‚ and stress can affect the health of any joint’s structure and function‚ This distinct products designed to meet the needs of your dog throughout its life. The products are being brought to India by MSD Animal Health
Glyco-Flex products for Dogs contains Perna to optimize your dog’s joint structure‚ while at the same time providing the building blocks necessary to support normal cellular functions. Perna canaliculus is an edible species of shell from New Zealand that has been freeze-dried. Perna provides many of the factors necessary to maintain healthy connective tissue. It is rich in amino acids‚ polypeptides‚ naturally chelated minerals‚ fatty acids‚ glycosaminoglycans (GAGs)‚ vitamins‚ glycoproteins‚ protein complexes‚ polysaccharides and the nucleic acids RNA and DNA. Perna contains all major classes of GAGs including Chondroitin –4- and –6- Sulfates and Hyaluronic Acid that occur in connective tissue such as joint cartilage‚ tendons‚ ligaments‚ and synovial fluids. The Perna used in our Glyco-Flex products is the GlycOmega brand Perna canaliculus exclusive to Vetri-Science Laboratories.
Recommended for support of -
- Joint health maintenance program for puppies and dogs throughout their lives
- Sperm motility
- Skin and vascular health
- Bladder and gut health
- Immune system
- No of Tablets - 60 Tablets
- Active Ingredients - Per Tablet Perna Canaliculus (GlycOmega™ brand Green Lipped Mussel) 300 mg
- Inactive Ingredients - alfalfa‚ brewers yeast‚ cellulose‚ silicon dioxide‚ stearic acid.
- Dosage - (4 - 6 weeks): Up to 10 lbs: 1 tablet daily; 11 - 20 lbs: 2 tablets daily; 21 - 30 lbs: 3 tablets daily. Maintenance: (After initial period): up to 10 lbs: 1?2 tablet daily; 11 - 20 lbs: 1 tablet daily; 21 - 30 lbs: 2 tablets daily.If giving more than 1 tablet‚ divide between AM and PM.
- Note - Consult a veterinarian professional before giving this product to your pet